First Look: Waterfall on Lake Travis
Lakefront Living Plus Luxury
The moment is finally here! Waterfall on Lake Travis has completed construction, and we are opening our model condo for viewing beginning this week on September 3rd. The end of summer brings us ever closer to our grand opening, and we cannot wait to share our 36 luxury condominiums and gorgeous grounds with you. From second home buyers who are looking for a local weekend getaway to retirees ready to begin a new chapter in their lives to new families looking for a comfortable home to grow in, this development offers a unique living experience for everyone looking to enjoy lakefront living in luxury.
Get a first look of the model below, as well as additional information on the floorplans, amenities and grounds of our luxurious lakefront community that brings downtown living down to the lake.
Waterfall on Lake Travis provides four unique floorplans to accommodate any lifestyle. We offer two-bedroom two-bath condos, three-bedroom three-bath, and a penthouse with two master suites and an area for a study or formal dining. Each home also features a covered outdoor balcony for outdoor cooking and relaxation facing Lake Travis. On the fifth floor, the porches are flared to open up to the sky, creating fuller, beautiful views of the lake and surrounding area.
Sutherland Falls Floorplan (1305 sq ft)
Angel Falls Floorplan (1465 sq ft)
Grand Falls Floorplan (1700 sq ft)
Victoria Falls Floorplan (2122 sq ft)
From custom color palettes, upscale brand appliances, security features and lake storage, Waterfall on Lake Travis offers only the finest in luxury and lakefront living.
- Full-View Windows. Every single condo faces Lake Travis with floor-to-ceiling glass windows that reduce harmful UV rays by up to 84%.
- Hardwood Floors. Each unit includes premium-grade FSC certified European White Oak engineered hardwood floors.
- Modern Appliances. Each unit also features high-end Whirlpool stainless steel built-in appliances that provide a sleek and modern look to your kitchen and living area.
- Color Palettes. Waterfall on Lake Travis offers two unique color palettes — Warm or Cool — to accommodate various decorative styles. Choose from a selection of carpets, tile and backsplashes to make your decor feel like the perfect fit for your home.
- Covered Parking. Parking is located on the first floor of each building, and all residents will have spaces for covered parking in the garage.
- Private Pool. All residents have access to enjoy our private pool — perfect for gatherings and weekend events!
- Dock and Lake Storage. All Waterfall on Lake Travis residents are given priority access to dock leasing for boats, jet skis and more. Slips and storage are available for all lake toys.
Our architects worked hard to ensure that each living space was greeted by outstanding lake views on land that brought city living together with outdoor adventure. Located on 14 acres of greenspace, Waterfall on Lake Travis provides ample space for you and your loved ones to enjoy the outdoors close to home covered by mature oak trees. Just beyond the greenspace, within walking distance of your front door, you’ll also find 950 feet of lakefront shoreline to explore, with instant access to the adjacent, privately-owned South Shore Marina for those who are ready to get out on Lake Travis’ clear blue waters.
We have several outdoor amenities to accommodate gatherings and events, such as our outdoor grill, picnic area and private pool. Additionally located on our grounds, we have a gated dog park for canine residents, and a tree fort and lookout for kids and adults alike to enjoy!
Take a first look at our model condo below.
Condos are available now. For more information, please visit https://waterfallonlaketravis.com/ or contact us at (512) 261-1000.